Private housing

[Question ]I am a foreign student searching for housing. What are my options?

The following options are available for foreign students:

(Dormitories for Foreign Students)

Osaka Foundation of International Exchange: Sakai International Hall (Orion International House)

Osaka International House Foundation: Rental property “El Sereno Kobai-cho“ for self-funded international students

Corporate Friendship Network for Foreign Students: policy of admitting foreign students to company dormitories

Kyoritsu International Foundation: Student dormitories

Ono Scholarship Foundation: Uenoshiba Women’s Dormitory

Most universities also have their own dormitories, so please consult the student affairs office at your university for details.

(Public Housing)

If you are in Japan as a family, and meet the criteria, you can apply to live in prefectural or municipal housing.