OFIX has a free World Kit to lend out for Cross-Cultural Awareness Education!
OFIX offers a World Kit for loan, including national costumes, commodities and toys for Cross-Cultural Awareness Education.
World Kit (17 countries)
All items for each country are shown in the pictures below.List of World Kits (Japanese only)
- Elementary, Junior high, High schools in Osaka Prefecture
- Public Organizations in Osaka Prefecture
Free of charge. Please cover delivery costs if applicable.
How to Borrow
Please fill out the form and submit to OFIX by fax or email at least two weeks before the requested date of use.
Please support us by donating foreign goods!
*Goods other than those from Japan
- Something written in foreign language such as brochures, textbooks, newspaper, magazines, cartoons
- Something traditional like ethnic costume and folk crafts
- Paper money, coins and stamps
- Toys, Goods and other articles
Osaka Foundation of International Exchange (OFIX), Planning and Promotion Group
5th Floor, MyDome Osaka, 2-5 Hommachibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 540-0029
National Flag Lending
At OFIX, we offer national flags for loan, including hoisting flags, desk flags with desk stands, to schools or international exchange organizations for International Exchange Activities or events. If you would like to borrow a flag, please fill out the form and submit to OFIX.
Some of the items may be lent out or unavailable, so please contact us before your request.
Flags for loan
- Desk Flag (18×12)
- Desk Flag Stand (For 1 flag, 2 flags, 3 flags)
- Hoisting Flag (200×100)
- Hoisting Flag(135×90）
Period for Acceptance
From two months to three days before the event
Maximum two weeks
How to Request
- Download World Flag Lending Form (PDF)
- Bring the filled form to OFIX or send by Fax.
Acceptance and return of items must occur at the OFIX office.The use of postal mail or parcel delivery service is not allowed.
Free of charge
*Please be careful not to damage or stain items as borrowers have to cover the cost of buying new ones or cleaning if needed.