Aside from activities directly related to projects OFIX is implementing, volunteers can be requested for non-profit projects, meetings, and similar events.
- National and local public bodies and related institutions
- Public organizations that conduct international exchange and cooperation activities
- Other non-profit foundations
- Organizations that fall under the above categories, but have their headquarter overseas, must have a branch or representing entity in Japan
（It is necessary that the accepting entity is an organization and not an individual）
However, please note that even if a request is made by any of the organizations mentioned above, volunteer activities cannot be requested in the following cases.
- Language volunteers: For medical interpretation and legal interpretation
- Host family: Applications for guests who are coming to Japan under a program without designated leadership.
If you like to know the languages spoken by our language volunteers or the areas of specialization of our cultural volunteers, please refer to the Registered Volunteer Numbers（as of 31th March 2018—Japanese only）