Aside from activities directly related to projects OFIX is implementing, volunteers can be requested for non-profit projects, meetings, and similar events.
- National and local public bodies and related institutions
- Public organizations that conduct international exchange and cooperation activities
- Other non-profit foundations
- Organizations that fall under the above categories, but have their headquarter overseas, must have a branch or representing entity in Japan
（It is necessary that the accepting entity is an organization and not an individual）
However, please note that even if a request is made by any of the organizations mentioned above, volunteer activities cannot be requested in the following cases.
- Language volunteers: For medical interpretation and legal interpretation
If you like to know the languages spoken by our language volunteers, please refer to the Registered Volunteer Numbers（as of 31th March 2018—Japanese only）